Fourteen Days of Pink Recap

Every year since I started college I wear pink for the first 14 days of February. I started this little tradition because I LOVE pink and I have a lot of pink in my wardrobe. One year I went so far as to go the whole month! Twenty eight full days of pink and it was great but a little overkill so I've been continuing with the 14 days ever since. It's just something fun that I like to do every year. For a few years now I've been meaning to document the 14 days of pink with photos and finally this year I managed to get a snap shot each day! I posted these on my Instagram account (@HeatherSaxytown) and used the hashtag #FourteenDaysOfPink. Here is the recap of all the glorious pinkness from this year!

Day ONE
Day TWO


Day THREE

Day FOUR

Day FIVE

Day SIX - Love this necklace and I'm always looking for an excuse to wear it!

Day SEVEN - My favorite pink sweater of the moment!

Day EIGHT - Celebrating my G-Ma's birthday!

Day NINE - Was super excited how well these pink shoes matched!

Day TEN

Day ELEVEN

Day TWELVE

Day THIRTEEN - Celebrating V-Day at work, this is my favorite picture of the two weeks!

Day FOURTEEN - Valentine's date with my hubs. 

Thanks to all those who cared to follow my pink journey this year! Looking forward to next year all ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.