1. Scrabble- Sure it says up to 4 players, but 2 players is just as fun! Dig out your Scrabble dictionary and duel with your words!
2. Checkers- Less intense than chess, so you can focus on your smack talk (I mean conversation)! My boyfriend and I actually played this game on our first date!
3. Jenga - This one takes some concentration, but you can work together to choose the best blocks to move, because who wants the tower to fall on the first few tries?
4. Guess Who? - Classic, practice your communication skills with the game that makes you investigate through questions!
5. Battleship - You sunk my battleship! Like a more macho, war based Guess Who?
With these games in your arsenal, you can bring a little excitement and healthy competition to you average every day date night!